Work with Netzel Financial
Outstanding full-time opportunity in Chandler-based Full Service Financial Advisory Office.
As we continue to grow, we are looking for an experienced Receptionist to help us with our
ever-increasing administrative needs.
What you’ll be doing:
- Professionally handles incoming and outgoing telephone calls.
- Maintains systems of all activities using Redtail, Excel, Blueleaf and/or written logs.
- Fields questions from clients, attorneys & vendor offices.
- Coordinates and implements marketing events.
- Completes ordering, receiving, stocking & distribution of office & workshop supplies.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Management.
What you’ll need:
- High school diploma or general education degree is required.
- Strong problem solving & common sense reasoning capability.
- Works independently & in cooperation with others.
- Poised, confident, well-spoken & articulate.
- Advanced math & computing skills including electronic mail, word processing, spreadsheets, etc.
- Comfortable engaging with high net-worth individuals, senior clientele, as well as vendors, delivery
- drivers, teammates & people from all walks of life.
- Professional dress & manner at all times.
- Attendance & punctuality is an essential function in this role.
- Prior Receptionist/Customer Service experience.